Are you thinking of creating a podcast, but you do not have the time, the knowledge, equipment or just don’t want to get caught up with any of the technical stuff. You want to focus on what you do best.
Why not consult with a professional, someone who loves to create content and has years of podcasting under the belt, and is willing to help you create, launch and maintain your podcast quickly and efficiently. Also, someone who can help you maintain focus on this project, since continuity in podcasting is one of the most important things for a successful run.
Are you struggling with one (or more) of the following?
- Developing the idea and the content for the podcast
- Recording the podcast
- Audio editing and mixing
- Creating and implementing intros, outros, promo bits and other segments of the podcast
- Online publishing and tech administration
Simply put, these are the steps you must go through in creating of any podcast. Maybe you know some of it, or even all of it, but hiring a professional to boost your podcast to the next level would not hurt.
So, here are some of the services that are on offer:
- Consulting, structuring and idea development – maybe you have an idea, but you are not sure of everything you need, and how to pull it off. Having someone guide you through a process of validating your idea, checking if you have answers to all the questions that will come up in production, preparing you before you get in too deep can be essential.
- Audio editing and mixing – you have an idea, you are already recording (or are about to), but you do not have the time or the knowledge to do the tech stuff. Record your episode and send over your material – we can edit it and make it into a full episode ready for broadcast.
- Remote podcast recording – many people want to start a podcast, they know what they want, but they don’t want to do anything of the tech stuff, including recording. We can offer a full service, with only a minor effort from your part (using the equipment you probably already have, or can buy for a small price) of setting up an online event, inviting your guest (or just you), recording it, editing, mixing and creating an episode from nothing more on your part than having an online call.
- Online publishing and tech administration – do you need help in setting up your audio hosting, distribution to podcast directories, podcast publishing and upload – we can do that too.